Work Here, Play Here
Join the Girls in the Game team!
Join the Girls in the Game team through a variety of full-time, part-time, volunteer and internship opportunities that help empower girls to succeed. If you have any questions, contact Tammy at email@example.com.
Baltimore Chip in for Girls 2021 Committee Volunteer
In 2014, Girls in the Game expanded its programming to Baltimore, engaging girls in one-day events and weekly After School programming. Over the years, programming has expanded, now serving girls from elementary through high school ages in Baltimore City. As we look toward growing our reach in Baltimore, we also look to grow opportunities for exposure and support.
On Thursday, September 23, 2021, Girls in the Game will host the first annual Chip in for Girls Golf Outing at Pine Ridge Golf Course. We expect attendees from the business, health and finance sectors to support and attend to enjoy a great day on the green as well as learning more about our work. As a committee member, you play a crucial role in sharing the mission of Girls in the Game to those companies and individuals in your circle to help provide a safe space for girls in Baltimore. Chip in for Girls is planned under the oversight of the Baltimore Auxiliary Board. Chip in for Girls committee members will have the opportunity join the Auxiliary Board following the event, though it is not required.
- Attend all committee meetings and conference calls, usually held on the first Tuesday of each month from 6:30-7:30pm EST via Zoom; in-person meetings are normally held during the lunch hour or after work in a downtown location, if in-person meetings are permitted
- Secure between $500-$5,000 in support (sponsors, foursomes, clinic members, raffle/silent auction)
- Work with other committee members to brainstorm new potential companies; coordinate on outreach to those companies
- Encourage family, friends and colleagues to attend and/or support the event
- Share ideas for new event elements to increase both guest enjoyment and on-site opportunities to raise revenue
- Share ideas for adapting the event to any ongoing COVID-19 restrictions as they arise
Download the full Committee Member job description.