Charity Race Team >
Run the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
|Make each stride of 26.2 count by joining the Girls in the Game Charity Race Team and supporting healthy lifestyle programming for Chicago's girls.
Benefits of Joining the Charity Race Team for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Girls in the Game technical race shirt
- A fundraising guide full of fun and easy ideas to meet your goal
- A personalized website to receive online donations
- Monthly fun runs with opportunities to connect with other team members and runners, as well as win raffle prizes
- E-mails with updates about the team's successes, Girls in the Game highlights and training tips
- Fundraising incentive program including technical gear
- A successful past team member mentor to help you reach your race and fundraising goals
- Discounted entry to the Chicago Half Marathon on September 8, 2013
- Free access to the CARA Ready to Run 20 miler in September 2013
Girls in the Game is committed to helping our Charity Race Team athletes reach all of their goals, including their fundraising goals. We are honored to have you on board helping to create more opportunities for girls to get a healthy start.
- Opportunities to volunteer with the Girls in the Game programs, including our Youth Triathlon Team
- Race day cheer squads at the Bank of America Chicago marathon
consisting of your friends, family and Girls in the Game fans and
- Help the Charity Race Team collectively raise funds to provide
year-round healthy lifestyle programming to 200 girls--giving girls a
Ready to sign up? Alex Beaver, email@example.com or 312.633.4263.