Charity Race Team >
Benefits & Commitment Opportunities
"Girls in the Game is awesome! The mission, the girls, the staff, everything about it! I was so happy and proud to run for such a great organization. "
- Girls in the Game Charity Race Runner, 2010
|Being a member of the Girls in the Game Charity Race Team has many benefits not only for you and your teammates, but for thousands of girls and young women throughout Chicagoland! The Girls in the Game Charity Race Team featured races are the Bank of America Chicago Marathon and the Chicago Half Marathon. |
Too many miles? Try a 10k, 5k, or a full or sprint triathlon.
The minimum fundraising commitment levels:
- $500 for past team members
- $650 for new team members
*Only applies to open registration, post-close minimum is $950.
Chicago Half Marathon
Girls in the Game is committed to helping our Charity Race Team athletes reach all of their goals, including their fundraising goals. We are honored to have you on board helping to create more opportunities for girls to get a healthy start.
- $350 for past team members
- $400 for new team members
Benefits of the Charity Race Team
- A fundraising guide full of fun and easy ideas to meet your goal
- A personalized website to receive online donations
- Fun runs with opportunities to connect with other team members and runners, as well as win raffle prizes
- E-mails with updates about the team's successes, Girls in the Game highlights and training tips
- Fundraising incentive program including technical gear
- A successful past team member mentor to help you reach your race and fundraising goals
- Discounted entry to the Chicago Half Marathon on September 8, 2013.
- Opportunities to volunteer with the Girls in the Game programs, including our Youth Triathlon Team
- Race day cheering squad at the Bank of America Chicago marathon consisting of your friends, family and Girls in the Game fans and supporters
- Help the Charity Race Team collectively raise funds to provide year-round healthy lifestyle programming to hundreds of girls--giving girls a healthy start!